Over 50 lessons full of E-commerce Accounting information!
Plus, guides and templates for easy reference.
Get E-COMMERCE ACCOUNTING BASICS now!
Take a look at the topics covered!
+ 1 - Setting Up Systems
- Getting Organized
- Monthly Accounting Routine
- What to Do If You Have an Accounting Mess
- Receipt Management
- Big Picture Review Tips - What Are You Really Making?
- Basic Revenue & Expense Tracker
+ 2 -Software Options
- GoDaddy vs. QuickBooks vs. Xero
- What are the Pros and Cons of Xero vs. QuickBooks?
- What Version of QuickBooks Should I Use?
+ 3 - Inventory
- Inventory vs. Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- How Does the IRS Define COGS?
- Various Methods and Tools for Tracking Inventory
- Ending Inventory from Seller Central
- Why and How to Embed a "Buy Cost" in Your SKU
- How Do QuickBooks and InventoryLab Relate to Each Other?
- How to Import Historical Inventory Data into InventoryLab
- Damaged or Donated Inventory
+ 4 - Recording Sales
- Other E-commerce Platforms
- Merch by Amazon
- How to Cancel a Subscription or Recurring Payment in PayPal
+ 5 - Working With a CPA
- Difference Between a Bookkeeper, Accountant, CPA, and Enrolled Agent
- Do You Need a CPA with E-commerce Experience?
- How to Review a Bookkeeper's Work
+ 6 - Taxes!
- What to Gather for Your CPA for Year-End Tax Preparation
- Amazon 1099-K Explained
- Common Deductible Business Expenses
- Tips on Tracking Mileage for the Mileage Deduction on Your Tax Return
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Home Office Deduction - Simplified Option
- Independent Contractor vs. Self-Employed
- Travel Meals & Entertaiment
- All About Estimated Taxes
- Are E-commerce Cruises Tax Deductible?
+ 7 - General Guidance
- Entity Structure
- What is a Balance Sheet and Why Does it Matter?
- Cash vs. Accrual Accounting
- Fixed Assets vs. Office Equipment Expense
- Top 10 Mistakes Made by E-commerce Sellers
+ 8 - Other Misc. Topics
- Prep Center Fees
- Inbound Shipping and Bonds
- Gift Cards
- What is the True Cost of Daily Funds Factoring Service for Amazon Sellers?
- Debt - Principle and Interest - How to Create an Amortization Schedule
+ 9 - Tools We Like
- Transaction Pro (for importing to QuickBooks)
- CSV to QBO
- Easy Auction Tracker
- Small Business Administration (SBA) and SCORE